A Dazzling 45-minute Assembly Performance for Students K-8
In this enchanting, interactive program, Magic Circus demonstrates seemingly impossible magic and circus tricks with scientific explanations, exploring laws of physics, earth science, green environmental education and visual arts color perception.
- Students learn about scientists like Archimedes, Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein.
- The audience discovers curious and amazing phenomena such as gravity, centrifugal force, friction, air pressure, balance and multi-dimensional space.
- Students experience vividly how our eyes see and our brains create pictures, as they behold large moving optical illusions with colorful art patterns.
- Guaranteed to be a fun-filled learning experience with plenty of enthusiastic audience participation
- Aligns with STEM, CA Next Generation Science, Visual Arts & Common Core Standards