Elementary School Science Assemblies
Elementary School Science Assemblies at their best:
Magic Circus gets featured with their popular elementary school science assemblies at several Bay Area Schools.
Science learning with optical illusions, awesome powers/physics, environmental green education and lots of fun audience participation.
“The Amazing Science Whiz Show” got wonderful reviews by students and teachers at these schools:
5/17/16, Lietz Elementary School, San Jose, CA
5/20/16, Buri Buri Elementary School, South San Francisco, CA
5/25/16, Paradise Valley Elementary School, Morgan Hill, CA
Coming up for the end of the school year:
5/31/16, St. Thomas the Apostle Preschool, Graduation, San Francisco CA
6/02/16, El Sobrante Christian School, El Sobrante, CA
6/06/16, Grant Elementary School, Richmond, CA
“The Amazing Science Whiz Show”
Science – Environmental – Visual Arts Learning
A Dazzling 45-minute Assembly Performance for Students K-8
In this enchanting, interactive program, Magic Circus demonstrates seemingly impossible magic and circus tricks with scientific explanations, exploring laws of physics, earth science, green environmental education and visual arts color perception.
“Highly recommended for schools & science museums.”Cal.Academy“Great assembly just before our science projects week”Stevens Creek“What a great way to end the school year! Educational and entertaining.”
- Students learn about scientists like Archimedes, Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein.
- The audience discovers curious and amazing phenomena such as gravity, centrifugal force, friction, air pressure, balance and multi-dimensional space.
- Students experience vividly how our eyes see and our brains create pictures, as they behold large moving optical illusions with colorful art patterns.
- Guaranteed to be a fun-filled learning experience with plenty of enthusiastic audience participation
- Aligns with STEM, CA Next Generation Science, Visual Arts & Common Core Standards